German 110

German 110 class blog

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Final Part A


1. Paste the url of the reviewed blog first.
2. Why did the blog draw your interest as you started reviewing it, why not?
3. How much care did the blog author show for her or his blog? How can you tell?
4. How would you rate the overall informative quality on a scale of 1-5 (five is high)
5. How would you rate the readability of the blog on a scale of 1-5 (five is high)
6. Compared to your own blog, is the reviewed blog better, the same, or worse?


Blog 1
2.     This blog drew me because of the good information it had and how complete it is.
3.     He showed care with his blog by posting valuable information. He did not put a lot of pictures up but the blog was a good blog
4.     On a scale of 1-5 I would give the blog a 3
5.     I would rate it a 3 there is a lot of information sometimes too much.

6.     I think that our blogs are the same in a way.

Blog 2
2.     The blog drew me in because of how colorful it was and how it was put together.
3.     This blog showed a lot of care with the attention to detail. The way the blog is set up is great, I rely enjoy the background theme of her blog.
4.     I would give this blog a 5
5.     I would give it a 5
6.     This blog is a lot better than my blog with the creativity and set up.

Blog 3
2.     the blog was very colorful and drew me in with the content on her page. She went in depth with her posts.
3.     Her blog was done with care with the set up, pictures, dates and names of people. Her blog showed attention to detail with the colors and the posts.
4.     I would rate this blog a 5.  
5.     I would give her a 5 because the information presented is readable.
6.     This blog is one of the best an it is way better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment