German 110

German 110 class blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final Part B


In the this semester I have learned a lot about the history of Germany, the culture of Germans, the foods and last but not least the quick facts. I learned things that haven’t learned in my years of schooling. This class gave me a in-depth look in off what German culture looks like. I enjoyed how the class was a not just a boring lecture where we sat down and listen to the professor talk all. I enjoyed the research aspect of the class and it helped me learn. Some of the things I learned was that Germany has about 80 million people and 16 states. Another thing that helped me enjoy this class was watching berlin Calling, The Baader-Meinhof Complex. Berlin Calling was showed the rave and drug culture that Germany had that we Americans don’t see in America. The Baader-Meinhof Complex was an eye-opening movie about real termism in Germany that I had never learned in high school. These movies helped enrich the leering experience of the class and made it fun to show up to class. This class has been one of my favorites this semester and one of my favorites in class. The only suggestion I would have is making the class shorter and having it multiple times a week. Thank you Roland Specht-Jarvis for a fun class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment